Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Jaredites


OK, I am new to this blogging business, so here it goes. My name is Merinda Vause I married the best man in the world on June 2, 2007. We were married in the Birmingham, Al temple. This was the first best day of my life. Then 11 months later the second best day of my life happened! Kenley Dawn Vause was born! She is the sweetest and best thing that has happened to our family! She was born on May 12, 2008. Kenley is now almost 9 months old, so I have alot to catch up on. She is now crawling and standing on her own. She loves cuddly stuffed animals, I guess this is why she adores her daddy so much! Jared is doing what he loves, being a firefighter/EMT. He works 24 on and 48 off. I am not crazy about him being gone a whole day, however I do love him being home for 2 days. As for me, I love being a stay at home mom. I would not trade all the money in the world for my time with Kenley. It is so amazing to me how fast she has grown and matured. I can definitely tell she has the oldest child syndrome! She is very mature to be almost 8 months.

3 comments:

  1. HEY Girl!
    I am so excited you started a blog! Now put up some more pics! Once you get into it, its fun, and someone told me you can have your blog made into a book. What a great way to document the year!
    Love ya!
    ~jen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so happy you have a blog!! And what cute pics, I remember when you got the costume, and I love how you added the bows!! She is darling, we really miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Yall got a blog!! yay! Your blog is very cute!

    ReplyDelete