Sunday, April 19, 2009

A time of Remembering


As Kenley looks at this picture in amazement my mind can not help but wonder if Chip gave her a briefing of what it would be like to be in the Vause family. My mind wonders if before she left the spirit world if he wrapped his arms around her and told her to be strong that she would come to a family who would love and support her. From what Jared has told me about Chip, I feel like he did brief her and this is why she has a strong will and is a fighter. :) Although Chip has been gone for 11 years now, he will never be forgotten and I know that one day I will get to meet Chip and have him as my eternal brother.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure of it Merinda! I am jealous that she got to give her Uncle Chip a Hug and Kiss before coming to her earthly home.
    Thanks for making me cry! : )
    P.S. that is one of my FAV pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of my favorite pics, now that you added Kenley to it, it's my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that Merinda :) I'd love to have a copy of this Picture it says sooo much!

    ReplyDelete